Environmental Monitoring, IIoT and Smart Sensor Networks
Gain real-time insights into your environment, unlock new organisational intelligence and maximise the opportunities for improvement with Novecom’s integrated approach to data acquisition, management and reporting.
Powerful and accessible technologies, customised to your requirements.
- Specialists in implementing integrated environmental monitoring systems
- Developers of the SentineX® platform
- Integrated data acquisition and reporting for continuous environmental monitoring
- Qualified technicians across environmental technology, electronics and communication systems
- Qualified engineers and scientists who work with you to understand your requirements and build custom solutions
- APAC partner and distributor for the Datonis IIoT platform
- Customer-focused on-site maintenance and support team
- Cost-effective solutions through superior technologies
Developers of the SentineX® platform, Novecom is the recognised leader in the delivery and management of environmental monitoring and sensor-based networks across the mining, manufacturing, agribusiness, transport and construction sectors.
By taking the complexity out of data acquisition, analysis and reporting we provide an integral link between your business and the innovations made possible by world-class technology platforms like SentineX®, SAMS and Datonis.
As part of The Advitech Group, our dedication to STEM&M based technology solutions and field-focused client service makes us the trusted partner for anyone looking to meet and uphold compliance, while forging new business possibilities through the power of data.
Jeremy, an environmental scientist, has brought extensive experience in the areas of environmental monitoring, assessment and planning within the mining and heavy industry sectors to Novecom. Jeremy has been instrumental in the development of Novecom’s SentineX remote-monitoring and reporting platform, an industry-leading real-time environmental monitoring system for mining, manufacturing, construction and transport applications.