For 25 years, Hushpak has supplied noise attenuation products and services to mining, construction and heavy industry.
Hushpak now also provides steel and other metal fabrication services.
Hushpak Engineering has an extensive range of machinery and industry know-how to provide solutions for projects requiring metal fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium in various thicknesses.
Our team can bring your concept designs to life, or work with you to develop designs or prototypes that meet your business needs. We can also do modifications or repairs to existing equipment and carry out site installations.
Services our engineers and fabricators can deliver from our Beresfield workshop include but are not limited to:
- Custom design of equipment
- Design modification of existing equipment
- Engineering design verification and certification of equipment
- Manufacture of structural steelwork
- Fabrication and repair of metal components
- Turn-key engineered solutions
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Fabrication of
- chutes and bins
- platforms and gantries
- handrails and pipe work
- work benches and mobile access platforms
- MIG and TIG welding
- Metal bending and rolling
- Metal profile cutting (plasma)
- Laser cutting (supplied by others)
Our team can provide a competitive price for whatever job you have on the go.
For an obligation-free quote and to discuss your fabrication needs call 02 4964 4000 and speak with our team of engineers and fabrication specialists at Hushpak Engineering today.