The Advitech Group enables its clients to better leverage their environmental data to make more informed decisions on noise management effort and investment.
Through years of working with SentineX, our acoustics team recognised significant opportunities to improve noise management, using the environmental data already being collected by the SentineX monitoring network. This led to the creation of the concept of Sentelligence, which incorporates a series of validation tools and analysis methods that build on all the information SentineX provides and looks beyond compliance reporting.
A key part of the Sentelligence process is The Advitech Group’s approach of working with our customers in a collaborative way. Your input on your operations allows us to extract the most out of your noise data. Insight gained through this collaborative process leads to the most effective noise-management strategies for each individual operation. The more involved you are in the process, the better your understanding, and ultimately the more value you gain in the long term. The shared learning that stems from this partnership approach aims to build capacity within your organisation, enabling you to effectively manage your noise into the future.
The Advitech Group delves into noise data to produce valuable information about your noise. We provide animations that allow you to “see” your noise, and customers find this extremely valuable as it allows them to gain a fuller understanding of their noise profile. The information we extract has the potential to reduce the passivity of environmental management systems and help you make informed decisions on where best to focus your noise-management efforts.
The Sentelligence process is supported by The Advitech Group’s full range of acoustic services, which includes:
- Noise impact assessment – determination of noise criteria; assessment for noise sources and receptors; preparation of assessment documentation for consent or regulatory authorities.
- Construction noise assessment -: qualitative and quantitative impact, and traffic noise impact.
- Real-time monitoring – evaluation, analysis and reporting on air quality, noise and meteorological data collected by SentineX.
- Equipment and sound power measurement to ISO 6393 static and ISO 6395 dynamic.
- Complaint investigation including assessment and response.
- Occupational assessment including noise and vibration exposure assessments.
- Education and tailored deliverables in consultation with clients.