Evaluate the noise impacts of your mining, manufacturing or industrial site or machinery with noise modelling, sound power level assessment, noise level measurement, or discrete frequency analysis.
- Establish a thorough noise profile of your site, machinery or process
- Meet international standards
- Achieve compliance with minimal capital expenditure
- Gain valuable data for real-time operational noise control
- Pre-engineered up to 5.4m high
- Quick and easy installation
- Manufactured from genuine Colorbond Steel sheeting and galvanized steel posts for a superior service life
The Advitech Group’s Integrated Noise Management (INM) model helps businesses save time and money, by making more informed decisions through intelligent technologies and STEM&M know-how.
Hushpak designed, manufactured and installed a muffler and fan package for a Liebherr 996 excavator. The solution achieved compliance at low cost, whilst improving accessibility and engine cooling. Read more…
Working together with a mining service provider, Hushpak set out to eliminate maintenance issues and ensure noise compliance for a CAT 793D haul truck. Hushpak replaced its original muffler with a custom designed muffler specifically developed to treat the problem frequencies associated with the CAT 3516B HD engine. The new muffler successfully reduced noise output to under the in service noise limit, and eliminated maintenance accessibility issues. Read more…
Hushpak designed and built a custom Acoustic Treatment System to attenuate noise levels from a Bradford Breaker. The solution incorporated Hushclad acoustic cladding, and achieved a 10dB(A) reduction in noise levels. Read more…