The future of the Australian agriculture, mining, manufacturing and construction industries – and the cities they sustain – is here, and it is connected.
As leading software experts and systems integration specialists, Novecom can help you plan for greater efficiencies and productivity than ever with powerful solutions built upon the Internet of Things (IOT/IIOT).
Optimise your asset utilisation and end-to-end operations across multiple sites with a secure and massively scalable platform for enhanced enterprise resource planning, device management, big data analytics and more.
Acquire real-time information to enhance long-term strategic planning and day-to-day decision-making with Novecom’s unique sensor-based data platform to drive improved sustainability outcomes, economic development and more.
Cost-effective and flexible cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid sensor-based systems to rapidly establish the operational and site intelligence required to boost efficiencies and streamline your asset management.
Novecom’s specialised skill-set allows us to deliver solutions across the entire IoT value chain, enabling you to gain optimal advantage of the connected capabilities of your business to better compete in the global environment.
- Flexible deployment scenarios and fully customisable solutions
- Expert guidance in data analytics and application
- Robust data security for enterprise-grade compliance
- Seamless reporting across multiple sites or business units
- Improved cost-efficiencies through automated data collection
- APAC Partner and integrator for the Datonis IIoT Platform
- Ongoing upgrades, UI access, maintenance and on-site technical support