The SentineX Ambient Air system is a dust monitor which enables remote, continuous monitoring and reporting of suspended particulates and aerosols within the ambient environment.
Built on the SentineX monitoring and reporting platform, users have unparalleled access to their ambient air monitoring data, including reports, charts and alarms, to enable real-time, performance-based management of operations.
SentineX Dust is available in a number of configurations, and can be customised to suit your needs.
- Fixed dust monitor – tapered element oscillating microbalance (TEOM) or beta attenuation monitoring (BAM)
- Portable dust monitor – laser photometer
- Odour monitor
- Gaseous compound monitors – volatile organic compounds, sulphur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and nitrogen oxide (NOx).
- Air quality monitoring system (TEOM 1400, TEOM 1405, TEOM 1405DF, BAM 5014i)
- Meteorological station
- Embedded SentineX software
- Robust communications
- Web repository that provides an interface to real-time monitoring results
- Custom alarm engine
- Records continuous air quality results, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall
- Provides access to real-time data from your desktop via a web repository, to better understand the impacts of your activities
- Custom alarm function that notifies via SMS, email or voice message.
- Continuous real-time particulate and aerosol monitoring in accordance with statutory requirements
- Dust complaint diagnostics when traditional high-volume air sampling does not provide adequate coverage, or attended monitoring is not feasible
- Maximising operational freedom while minimising adverse impacts
- Cumulative air quality monitoring networks