The SentineX Ambient Air system allows remote, continuous monitoring and reporting of suspended particulates and aerosols within the ambient environment.
The SentineX platform provides unparalleled access to ambient air-monitoring data, enabling performance-based management of your operation.
- fixed-dust monitor – tapered element oscillating microbalance (TEOM) or beta attenuation monitoring (BAM)
- portable dust monitor (laser photometer)
- odour monitor
- gaseous compound monitors – volatile organic compounds, sulphur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and nitrogen oxide (NOx).
- air quality monitoring system (TEOM 1400, TEOM 1405, TEOM 1405DF, BAM 5014i)
- a meteorological station
- embedded SentineX software
- robust communications
- a web repository that provides an interface to real-time monitoring results
- custom alarm engine.
- records continuous air quality results, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall
- provides access to real-time data from your desktop via a web repository, to better understand the impacts of your activities
- custom alarm function that notifies via SMS, email or voice message.
- continuous real-time particulate and aerosol monitoring in accordance with statutory requirements
- dust complaint diagnostics when traditional high-volume air sampling does not provide adequate coverage, or attended monitoring is not feasible
- maximising operational freedom while minimising adverse impacts
- cumulative air quality monitoring networks.