Gain remote access to continuous real-time monitoring and recording of suspended particulates and aerosols in your ambient environment in accordance with statutory requirements through the power of the SentineX® Air Quality Monitoring system (AQMS).
The SentineX platform is available in the following configurations, and customisable to suit your needs.
With tapered element oscillating microbalance (TEOM) or beta attenuation monitoring (BAM).
Versatile and robust laser photometer.
Detect and measure volatile organic compounds including sulphur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and nitrogen oxide (NOX)
- Easy to follow metrics and visual displays
- View your data in real time remotely via a cloud-based web repository
- Record continuous air quality results including wind speed, direction and rainfall
- Ready integration with existing air quality monitoring hardware and weather stations.
- Simultaneously log data while maintaining linkage to SCADA systems
- Get event notifications via SMS or email
- Maximise operational freedom while minimising adverse impacts
- Air quality monitoring system (TEOM 1400, TEOM 1405, TEOM 1405F & DF, BAM 5014i, EBAM, EBAM+, BAM1020, DustMaster, Dustrak)
- Meteorological station
- Custom alarm engine
- Powered by the robust SentineX® platform