Meet your statutory requirements and gain unparalleled access to vital noise and vibration level data for real-time, performance-based management of your operations with the power of SentineX® Noise and Vibration system.
The SentineX® platform is available in the following configurations, and customisable to suit your needs.
Characterise noise sources to understand their origin, peak frequency and amplitude with the QuattroSound directional noise monitoring system.
Ideal for monitoring and assessing complex noise environments.
Gather valuable insights to your noise environment through real-time monitoring and advanced noise characterisation algorithms. Capable of fixed or mobile deployment.
State-of-the-art vibration detection and reporting.
- Easy to follow metrics and visual displays
- View your data in real time remotely via cloud-based web repository
- Download recorded audio, or stream live audio to your desktop or mobile device
- Effective identification of noise sources with advanced AI and ML algorithms (AiCoustics)
- Quattrosound direction noise monitoring – identify the source and character of noise in real-time.
- Simultaneously log data while maintaining linkage to SCADA systems
- Get event notifications via SMS, email or voice message
- Solar powered, autonomous and always on
- Type-1 noise analyser
- Directional noise monitoring
- Continuous MP3 audio recording and live streaming
- Meteorological station
- Custom alarm engine
- ML and AI algorithms to characterise noise sources
- Powered by the superior capabilities of the SentineX® platform