Monitor and log water quality and quantity information remotely in real-time for your mine, industrial or agricultural concern, and demonstrate environmental compliance with the integrated sensors and transmitters of the SentineX® platform.
The SentineX® Water platform is available in numerous customisable configurations, including:
Monitor your water quality and control your impacts for compliance for your site or operation.
Measure, report and manage water volume and quality to proactively meet regulatory requirements.
Get instant insights into levels for your dams, reservoirs, wells, tanks and catchments across the industrial, mining and agricultural sectors.
Monitor flows and water quality within creeks and rivers to understand discharge and extraction opportunities.
- Easy to follow metrics and visual displays
- View your data in real time remotely via a cloud-based web repository
- Continuously record water quality, volume and associated parameters including temperature and rainfall
- Simultaneously log data while maintaining linkage to SCADA systems
- Get event notifications via SMS, email or voice message
- Cost-efficiencies through automation
- Various logging instruments such as flow meter, level sensor, pH or quality sensors, temperature sensor
- Remote desktop and mobile access
- Datataker ® Data and Campbell Scientific Logger
- Custom alarm engine
- Embedded SentineX® software