- pump telemetry, automation and remote control
- water monitoring points
- weather stations – for daily alerts and severe weather detection alerts
- water discharge points, including remote control and camera feeds
- mobile substations including GPS location and video monitoring
- radio repeater trailers
- solar arrays
- lighting plants
- network infrastructure
- SCADA integration
- farming solutions including remote operation of valves and gates
We have developed a site asset management system, SAMS, for simplified monitoring, control and reporting of assets in real time from any location.
SAMS is a feature rich web based application with advanced monitoring capabilities and intelligent reporting. Custom designed to ensure flexibility and reduce complexity, SAMS converts data in business intelligence for effective decision making and optimising safety.
Automation and remote control technology help industries, like mining, achieve better productivity, greater cost efficiencies and improved safety. In most circumstances SAMS can integrate directly to an existing supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system.