We design and integrate video monitoring and surveillance solutions to protect people, site assets and infrastructure.
Specialising in remote sites without network coverage, we design the network infrastructure and integrate robust camera hardware to provide superior monitoring and surveillance analysis. Enhanced monitoring and reporting features provide customers with real time data and alarms to proactively manage operations.
Given the right network infrastructure, our camera systems stream multiple, high-definition video feeds simultaneously and in real time.
This allows sites to conduct:
- Preventive management – potential security threats, vehicle collisions and related incidents
- Asset condition monitoring – structural integrity of towers and dam walls
- Preventive maintenance – concrete structures, mobile machinery and heavy vehicle
- Visual assessments – confined spaces, at elevated heights, difficult to reach or remote locations, aerial mapping and site surveys
- Incident management – survey damage remotely during or after a natural disaster or severe incident.
Acubis follows a three-step process, drawing on our extensive industry experience to design, supply and install specialised video solutions that operate on a high performing network. Our solutions enhance your operational performance and at the same time improve safety.
- Assess the site and design the best network infrastructure to meet the customer’s needs.
- Determine camera hardware and location. We fix or mount the cameras to communications towers, mobile communication trailers, or on mobile assets such as draglines or UAVs. We use infrared/thermal cameras for remote areas to identify stress issues on plant or equipment and have pan, tilt and zoom options that provide superior remote viewing.
- Integrate intelligent software to provide real time monitoring with event alarms, data analytics and customised reporting.
Intercepta is The Advitech Group’s mobile smart radar camera system. It monitors, displays and records vehicle speed, alerting both driver and management to excessive speeding in real time. Designed to monitor speed compliance on site roads, Intercepta is a proven safety device. HSE Managers are using the Smart Radar Camera data and detailed reports to manage compliance to road rules. Intercepta is a cost effective countermeasure to reduce the risk of speed related incidents and associated lost time injuries.