The Advitech Group’s drafters are the experts who turn the minutia of design specifications provided by engineers into technical drawings then used by production and construction workers to create a range of finished products.
Our team of drafters form an integral part of the STEM&M process and apply their unique skills to draft and design specialised equipment and machinery that has been expertly conceptualised and created by our engineers.
- 3D designs and detail drafting complying with AS1100 standards
- structural drafting, design and detail drafting
- as-built drawings
- concept design images and solutions
- detailed engineering design
- flat-pattern design
- piping and instrumentation diagrams
- process flow drawings
- piping isometrics
- structural building modifications for a major Hunter Valley coal-handling preparation plant upgrade
- development of photorealistic conceptual layouts for an innovative plastics recycling machine
- access platform design and fabrication drawings for stack-sampling points at a major hazardous facility.