The Advitech Group’s grounding in STEM&M provides customers with an advantage when setting up, maintaining or modifying industrial processes.
We have experienced chemical and environmental engineers able to provide insightful technical expertise during all phases of your project. Our people can effectively problem solve and optimise your process using best available techniques and technologies.
Our expertise in chemical and environmental engineering, process safety, hazard assessment, energy performance and sustainability will add value to your project whether it is an existing or new concept.
We can redesign existing processes to achieve new performance targets and assist with equipment specification, control functionality and instrumentation selection. Underpinning this is our knowledge and experience in reducing processing and energy demands, optimising production processes, resource efficiency/productivity and waste generation. We also have specialists in process commissioning, energy efficiency/management, dangerous goods/hazardous chemicals auditing, hazardous area classifications, water and wastewater management.
The Advitech Group’s services cover process safety (hazardous area classification, dangerous goods compliance, pressure systems) fluid and ventilation system design, energy efficiency/management, mass and heat transfer, and waste heat recovery.
If you have plans for commissioning a plant, or updating or improving existing operations, The Advitech Group can integrate expertise across the science, technology, engineering, analytics and manufacturing professions to satisfy the most stringent demands.
Want to know more?
Contact Advitech today about your Process Engineering Needs
Some of our most notable projects include:
- The process design of a research scale non-recovery coke oven for an Australian organisation
- The process design of an electric arc furnace fume capture and air-treatment system for a major Australian foundry
- Plant commissioning and process engineering assistance for a coal briquetting facility in Borneo Indonesia
- Process engineering and safety assistance for an International pharmaceutical company
- Final Hazard Assessment for a major Australian Port authority
- Hazard and operability (HAZOP) study for an advanced solar thermal research and development project
- Expert witness to evaluate process events leading to coal char explosion
- Process safety (pressure systems, hazardous areas and dangerous goods) audits for 20 water and waste management treatment facilities for a major Australian water utility
- Major facility hazard audit for a leading Australian paper manufacturer
- Audit of industrial wastewater systems and recommended upgrades for a major Australian rail organisation
- Hazardous area classification for an off shore drilling platform used for oil and gas exploration
- Complex system process ventilation modelling and rebalancing for an aluminium potline fume treatment system
- Complex flow modelling and optimisation of a coal wash-down water supply system
- Life cycle assessment of an advanced oxygen enrichment process for a coal fired power station