Working collaboratively with our team of engineers and environmental scientists, The Advitech Group provides a range of acoustics consulting services and solutions.
We assist in achieving compliance with output and environmental regulations and our range of services includes noise impact assessments, noise modelling, sound power measurements, and noise and vibration exposure measurements.
Services cover acoustic noise impact assessments, construction noise assessment and real-time monitoring, and we use SentineX to collect, evaluate, analyse and report on air quality, noise and meteorological data.
Our equipment and measurement is in line with the international standard ISO 6393 static and ISO 6395 dynamic sound power tests and we offer every client support with complaint investigation and also provide occupational assessments and education.
Mining and industry use our services extensively. This includes:
- Ongoing environmental noise monitoring and compliance reporting against planning approval conditions
- Vibration assessments including building vibration and whole body vibration
- Real-time environmental monitoring and reporting, including the analysis and interpretation of continuous air, noise and meteorological data
In development and construction we carry out attended and compliance monitoring and auditing.
- Residential and commercial property developments
- Manufacturing and processing facilities
- Waste facilities