Our team of engineers and scientists work collaboratively with industry to solve noise and vibration management challenges.
While the ultimate goal is compliance with statutory obligations, this no longer implies a sacrifice in productivity. We offer a range of services including noise impact assessment, noise modelling, sound power measurements and occupational noise assessment that are sensitive to the production needs of your business.
All of our equipment is fit for purpose, and calibrations are maintained in accordance with best practice guidance. This includes a range of Svantek and Bruel & Kjaer precision Sound Level Meters, multi-channel analysers, portable weather stations and noise modelling software.
We specialise in real-time noise and vibration monitoring for the industrial and construction sectors, and our customers benefit from the optimisation of their real-time of management responses. Where practical, remote noise monitoring can be integrated with real-time air quality and meteorology, providing an integrated environmental monitoring and management system.
Mining, industry and construction sectors use our services extensively. Typical projects include:
- Real-time environmental monitoring and reporting, including the analysis and interpretation of continuous air, noise and meteorological data
- Ongoing environmental noise monitoring and compliance reporting against planning approval conditions
- Vibration assessments including building vibration and whole body vibration
- Attended and compliance monitoring and auditing
- Mining and quarrying
- Manufacturing and processing facilities
- Waste facilities
- Residential and commercial property developments