Advitech’s air quality specialists have detailed knowledge of the regulations surrounding air quality impacts for development planning and compliance.
We offer a comprehensive assessment of the impacts of industrial, manufacturing, and mine sites, and can compile the necessary documents for submission to consent. This also allows our clients to proactively manage their environmental obligations and maintain strong community relations.
Our services include air quality impact assessments, air dispersion modelling, ambient air quality monitoring, and greenhouse gas management. We can prepare a project-specific emissions inventory as well as predict environmental impacts of air pollutants and toxins.
We conduct both attended and unattended ambient air quality monitoring for particulates, air toxins and odour, using a range of instruments including high-volume air samplers, tapered element oscillating microbalance units, multigas monitors, depositional dust gauges, DustTrak and Nasal Ranger.
- Air quality and odour-impact modelling assessments for a proposed waste management facility
- Greenhouse gas assessment for a composting facility
- Assessment across multiple sites for a proposed foundry upgrade expansion project
- Reclaiming tunnel ventilation assessments for multiple coal mine operations
- Dust deposition analysis for numerous coal mines
- Real-time air quality monitoring for numerous mine sites across NSW and Queensland