The Advitech Group’s STEM&M-based approach comes into its own in relation to biodiversity, ecology, flora and fauna, thanks to our diverse team of ecologists.
Our ecologists have extensive experience in flora and fauna surveys, impact assessment, environmental planning and conservation management and we provide a range of biodiversity and ecological services to assist with flora and fauna legislative requirements.
These services include flora and fauna impact studies for development applications and environmental assessments and National Heritage assessments and management. We have specialists in habitat and fauna surveying, mapping and monitoring and can provide detailed ecological constraints assessments, including preparation to assist planning and minimise future regulatory issues. Our ecological management plans satisfy development and planning requirements and this includes regulations relating to threatened flora, fauna mitigation, koala habitat management, nest-box management, vegetation management and rehabilitation and restoration of habitat. We provide pre-clearance surveys and ecologist supervision of all forms of habitat clearance; long-term habitat restoration monitoring; bushfire assessments; and expert witness statements.
We hold all relevant scientific and ethics licenses and our ecologists are fully accredited in BAM and biodiversity offsets.
We have undertaken biodiversity assessments for a range of projects including:
- M1 Pacific Motorway Upgrade – Weakleys Drive and John Renshaw Drive intersection
- New England Highway Upgrade – Belford to the Golden Highway
- New England Highway maintenance works – Scone to Murrurundi
- Drainage infrastructure works at Mount Pleasant
- Cobb Highway Upgrade works between Ivanhoe and Wilcannia
- Two Hunter Valley bridges, including microbat management plans and annual monitoring
- Byron Bay Hospital
- 4-lot rural subdivision at Charlotte Bay
- Road widening works on MR410 Kidman Way, Cobar
- Dwelling and access road at Belbora including a vegetation management plan
- Various minor works REFs across NSW
- Various dwellings at Pokolbin, Smiths Lake, Mulbring, Seal Rocks, Ellalong
- Cessnock Gaol
- Biconvex Paperbark assessment at Manns Road, West Gosford
- Barrier Highway upgrade works at Musheroo
- Upgrade of 22 culverts on the Old Pacific Highway between Kariong and Mooney Mooney