Advitech’s project specialists can manage projects of any scope and scale across multiple industry sectors and geographies.
Our technically accomplished team can support the complete project lifecycle, or with any stage within a project, from establishment of a project scope of work to cost estimates, in-depth feasibility studies, technical specifications, risk analysis, project justification and CAPEX applications.
Discover the STEM&M advantage with unparalleled multidisciplinary expertise to support your business outcomes.
- End-to-end project delivery capabilities
- Technical specifications, risk assessment and analysis
- Open, clear communication at every step
- Cost-effective and comprehensive integrated service
- Quality execution across the project lifecycle
- Formally accredited project managers
Want to know more?
Contact Advitech today about your Project Delivery Needs
- Project management for supply, fabrication and installation of transportable accommodation modules for Royal Australian Navy guided frigate (FFG)
- Project management of the plant and equipment components of a $100 m project to upgrade a major seed processing facility in north western NSW, including management of four EPC contracts.
- Concept designs and capital expenditure estimates for surface infrastructure upgrades for a 1.2 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) coalmine.
- Project planning for a $1.5m annual shutdown of an 8mpta coal handling and preparation project
- Project management for the detailed design and construction of a $40m aged-care facility including preparation of engineering design briefs, construction tender documentation, tender facilitation and contract management.
- Project, technical and commercial management of a $6m equipment installation of new high-volume manufacturing equipment in Western Sydney
- Project management of the design, procurement and construction of a $25m foundry upgrade including internal management of the engineering design
- Planning and execution of a $3m shutdown and maintenance project at a steel mill
- Project management for the design of a $3.5m non-recovery coke oven project