Our engineers are highly experienced in hazardous chemicals (dangerous goods) auditing and management across industry sectors.
Hazardous chemicals are commonly used, handled or stored in manufacturing, mining and processing facilities.
Our AIDGC accredited consultants (Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants) and process engineers have worked closely and successfully with operators in these sectors to ensure safety.
- Compliance auditing against relevant state legislation, codes of practice, guidelines and Australian Standards for all substance classes.
- Facilitation of risk assessments to review the safety of dangerous goods storage, handling and in-process use.
- Hazardous areas zone identification and classification for gas and dust atmospheres.
- WorkCover notifications, forms and site drawings.
- Installation verification auditing against relevant State legislation, guidelines and Australian standards for installed equipment.
- Facilitation of risk assessments to determine if safety levels need to be altered depending on the level of risk to human life, equipment and property.
- Engineering drafting to prepare hazardous area classification drawings to support site verification dossier.
- Compliance assessment for underground petroleum storage systems.
Want to know more?
Contact Advitech today about your Hazardous Chemicals Needs
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants (AIDGC)
- Environmental Associate Auditor with RABQSA International
- Hazardous Area Classification Consultants
- Approved Hazard Specialists under NSW State Environmental Planning Policy (Three Ports SEPP) framework