Arena simulation software by Rockwell Automation is the most widely used simulation software worldwide.
Optimise your business operations, eliminate bottlenecks and evaluate the your decision making in advance with Arena, the world’s leading business process simulation software from Rockwell Automation.
Arena has been used globally across a broad range of applications.
Lean Six Sigma
SMS distribute and support Arena in
- New Zealand
- New Caledonia
Arena uses discrete event simulation to develop flexible, activity based models to simulate almost any process.
- Flowchart based modelling. Incorporate unlimited complexity without the need for text-based coding.
- Template Development. Create re-usable custom modules.
- Backed by the world’s best. Developed and supported by Rockwell Automation, leaders in industrial technologies around the world.
- Built-in VBA capability. Similar to VBA in Excel, users can record macros and/or create your own custom code.
- Backwards Compatibility. Arena supports ongoing compatibility for models developed in prior versions.
- Optquest. Integrate the industry-leading Optquest add-on to optimise your simulation experimentation.
View and compare below to determine the right Arena experience for your needs.
|Features and Applications||Standard||Professional|
|High-level business processes (workflows for an industry)||✔||✔|
|High-level business processes with advanced animation||✔||✔|
|Material handling(conveyors, transporters, AGV’s)||✔||✔|
|Ability to attach other Arena templates||✔||✔|
|Advanced logic for modelling pull, Kanban and other advanced systems||✔||✔|
|Connectivity to external data sources and creation of user-specified statistics||✔||✔|
|Batch and semi-continuous processes requiring tank and fluid handling||✔|
|Custom template building/Reusable modules||✔|
|High-speed packaging applications (Packaging Template)||✔|