Arena simulation software by Rockwell Automation is the most widely used simulation software worldwide.
Arena models are developed using a flowchart-based modelling methodology with an extensive library of standard modules at your disposal. The team at SMS has been using Arena for over 30 years and are among the most experienced global practitioners.
We distribute and support Arena in:
- New Zealand
- New Caledonia
Arena solutions have been applied worldwide to a broad range of applications areas including:
Lean Six Sigma
- No programming required. Flowchart based modelling methodology allows you to incorporate unlimited complexity without the need for text-based coding.
- Template Development. Create re-usable custom modules.
- Rockwell Automation. The Arena software is developed and supported by Rockwell Automation.
- VBA. Similar to VBA in Excel you can record macros and/or create your own custom code.
- Backwards Compatibility. Ongoing compatibility for models developed in prior versions.
- Optquest. Integrate the industry leading Optquest optimisation add-on to undertake optimisation of your simulation experimentation.
|Features and Applications||Standard||Professional|
|High-level business processes (workflows for an industry)||✔||✔|
|High-level business processes with advanced animation||✔||✔|
|Material handling(conveyors, transporters, AGV’s)||✔||✔|
|Ability to attach other Arena templates||✔||✔|
|Advanced logic for modelling pull, Kanban and other advanced systems||✔||✔|
|Connectivity to external data sources and creation of user-specified statistics||✔||✔|
|Batch and semi-continuous processes requiring tank and fluid handling||✔|
|Custom template building/Reusable modules||✔|
|High-speed packaging applications (Packaging Template)||✔|