Reduce costs and mitigate risks with the unique object-oriented, multi-paradigm modelling tool that provides ease of use for beginners – and unparalleled flexibility for experts.
Simio has been used globally across a broad range of applications.
Simio combines the simplicity of objects with the flexibility of process logic to provide rapid modelling capability – without the need for programming.
- Native 3D Environment. Integrated with the Google 3D Warehouse.
- Object Oriented. Create your own modelling objects or modify and/or extend existing objects.
- Patented Process Logic. Simio allows you to create custom object behaviour with the need for text-based coding.
- Planning and Scheduling. Extend the use of models to support planning and scheduling activities.
- Relational Data Tables. Link seamlessly to external data sources – including Database, Excel, Text, MES, XML.
- Distributed Processing. Execution of scenarios and replications can be distributed across computer cores and/or networked computers.
- Gantt Charts. Automatically generated Gantt chards allow you to visualise resource usage.
- Optquest. Integrate the industry-leading Optquest add-on to optimise your simulation experimentation.
View and compare below to determine the right Simio experience for your needs.
|Feature||Design Edition||Professional Edition|
|Unlimited model size (limited only by your computer resources).||✔||✔|
|Advanced 3D modelling/animation with build-in interface to the expansive Good Warehouse graphics library.||✔||✔|
|Rapid modelling of complex workflows using the Standard Object Library.||✔||✔|
|Advanced material handling including accumulating/fixed conveyors and on-demand/fixed route vehicles.||✔||✔|
|Flexible resource modelling including moveable workers, dynamic selection rules and flexible work schedules.||✔||✔|
|User-defined relation data tables for interfacing to enterprise data.||✔||✔|
|Support for 3rd party add-ins such as Optimisation (OptQuest).||✔||✔|
|Advanced experimentation, analysis and reporting features for defining scenarios and interpreting results.||✔||✔|
|Share the software between multiple users via a floating license (Optional Extra).||✔||✔|
|Graphically create process for unlimited modelling of complex modelling situations. No coding required.||✔||✔|
|Combine objects and processes within a model to customise object behaviour.||✔||✔|
|Create and use custom object libraries for specification application areas.||✔||✔|
|Create models for use with Interactive Runtime using the free evaluation version of Simio.||✔|
|Distribute scenarios and replications across other computers in your workgroup.||✔|
|States in tables support incorporation of output data into tables||✔|
|Resource and Entity Gantt charts to graphically illustrate resource usage and constraints overtime.||✔|
|Constraint Logging which aids in identifying bottlenecks and determining how best to improve operation.||✔|