MassMotion is an advanced crowd simulation software package.
MassMotion uses cutting-edge modelling technology to provide leading technology to designers, operators and owners with clear information about crowding, usage patterns and occupant safety in a facility.
The software gives you the power to simulate the smartest pedestrians within an accurate BIM compatible 3D model.
MassMotion allows you to test an unlimited number of designs and determine which design provides the most comfortable and efficient journey for the users. Ideal for transport hubs, any sort of scheduled event, airport terminal design and planning, advanced evacuation planning, offshore platforms, and stadia planning and maintenance projects.
- Scalability. Capable of simulating hundreds of thousands of people within a matter of hours, enabling rapid design exploration.
- 2D and 3D Assets. Import CAD/BIM files and use their geometry directly or import your 2D CAD files and then develop them into 3D models using MassMotion’s powerful polygon modelling tools
- Intelligence. Intelligent agents (virtual pedestrians) respond dynamically to evolving operational conditions and user-defined triggers.
- Software Development Kit. Direct access to the MassMotion crowd engine for custom behaviours or connections to other software tools.
- Compatibility. Compatibility with your favourite tools including 3DS Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, ArchiCAD, SketchIp, VectorWorks, MicroStation, FBX & DXF
- Arup. Oasys is the software development arm of global professional services firm Arup.
|Unlimited crowd sizes||X||X|
|Powerful 3D editing and simulation environments||X||X|
|Multi-threaded 64-bit crowd simulator||X||X|
|BIM compatibility (IFC 2×3)||X||X|
|Direct support for SKP, DGN, and 2D CAD files||X||X|
|Time controlled gates and complex crowd scheduling||X||X|
|Accurate evacuation and circulation behaviour||X||X|
|Flexible and powerful SQL driven analysis tools||X||X|
|Realtime view of 3D results||X||X|
|Image and movie export||X||X|
|Ticketing and process modelling||X|
|Dynamic agent properties – Logical control of agent behaviour||X|
|Dynamic agent dynamics – Agents react to their environment||X|
|Spreadsheet based scheduling||X|
|MassMotion SDK (Software Development Kit)||X|