The Advitech Group assists companies develop strategies to identify and manage opportunities associated with carbon footprint reduction through effective carbon asset management.
This includes projects covering audit and analysis, resource and energy reduction, and financial management of energy, resources and credits. Our carbon assessment and strategy uses comprehensive analytical methodologies designed to systematically identify, quantify or compare the environmental impacts attributable to products or services.
Our carbon pricing management covers impacts, risks and environmental compliance reporting. Environmental audits are to National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER), Greenhouse Gas (GHG), and National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) auditing practices and standards. We manage all environmental compliance, as well as provide dynamic options analysis for best-practice outcomes.
- Life-cycle assessment (LCA)
- Greenhouse gas inventory (NGER, CDP, GRI, CFI)
- Marginal abatement cost curve analysis (MACC)
- Life-cycle assessments, using the economic input/output method, for several companies within the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage “Sustainability Advantage” program
- Completion of marginal abatement cost curve analysis for various clients and industries
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) reporting for multiple mine sites
- LCA comparison and feasibility assessment of oxy-fuel combustion technologies (ICLAS vs cryogenic distillation) in coal-fed power stations
- Sustainable material replacement in construction projects (used for tender section)
- Investigation of pale asphalt and urban heat island effect in Sydney CBD
- LCA of coal wash reject used as road base
- LCA of waste plastic recycling
The food and beverage, textiles and packaging industries have all achieved significant productivity gains and cost advantages from using The Advitech Group’s sustainable technology products and services. These benefits extend beyond the obvious direct impacts on any business. They include:
- Lower environmental burdens through reduction of landfill waste
- Reduced pressure on food production
- Increased innovation and local job creation
- Improved land productivity and soil health
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions and associated costs
- Market advantage and stakeholder satisfaction
Want to know more?
Contact Advitech today about your Carbon Management Needs