The Advitech Group knows first-hand that energy inputs are often a substantial cost, especially in mining, manufacturing and heavy industry.
We have helped hundreds of companies achieve significant cost savings through improved resource efficiency and energy management. Our in-depth knowledge of industrial ecology, circular economy models, energy, water and waste management hierarchy principles, ensures we identify the most financially viable and environmentally sustainable solutions for any business or process.
Advitech is pre-approved by the NSW Office of Environmental and Heritage on their Energy Saver panel to support your energy projects through energy auditing, technical support, and measurement and verification.
- Energy auditing to Level 1, 2, and 3
- Energy-saving action plans and energy-efficiency opportunity assessments
- Energy contract management for negotiating electricity and gas contracts and tariffs
- Process and production efficiency and optimisation, including recovering and reusing process energy, design solutions and project management services
- Level 2 energy audits for numerous winemakers that achieved potential savings of $2m a year or the equivalent of up to 75% energy usage reduction
- An energy contract negotiation for a manufacturing plant that resulted in $20,000pa savings on its gas contract
- Energy-savings action plans, energy efficiency opportunity (EEO) assessments, and energy audits to AS 3598-2014 standard for multiple coalmining operations, food manufacturers and foundries with more than $5m identified savings
- Level 2 energy audits and site data acquisition activities, including thermal imaging, confirmed gas-saving opportunities of up to 30% for a large industrial client.