The Advitech Group’s engineers are at the forefront of identifying innovative sustainability solutions and facilitating communication among multidisciplinary stakeholders, including finance and product design.
We help our clients integrate sustainability initiatives, optimise energies, materials and costs while minimising waste and pollution. The Advitech Group advocates the use of a waste-management hierarchy, applies an industrial symbiosis and circular economy model, facilitates networking and cross-sector collaboration, and assesses impacts.
A hierarchy prioritises waste-management practices from avoidance to disposal and we are keenly aware the highest resource value mirrors the best environmental outcomes.
The symbiosis and circular model determines the best reuse of waste resources to maximise their value. Collaboration identifies the connections and networking opportunities to assist in making the transition toward sustainability. We are a valued NSW Government resource-use partner. The Advitech Group assesses the science behind resource recovery project impacts and we use our carbon management services for validation.
- An internationally accepted waste hierarchy that prioritises waste management practices from avoidance to disposal, to achieve the highest resource value outcomes
- Industrial symbiosis and circular economy model
- Determination of waste resources reuse to extract maximum value
- Networking and cross-sector collaboration
- Identifying and facilitating the connections and networking opportunities to assist in making the transition towards sustainability
- Impact assessments
- Assessing the science and credentials behind resource recovery project impacts, and carbon management services for validation.
- Assistance with the development of timber and engineered-timber product waste recovery opportunities, totalling up to 50,000 tonnes per annum.
- Assistance with plastics recovery projects related to low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PP) and expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- Preparation of successful NSW Resource Recovery Exemption Applications for a range of waste products including timber waste, fly ash, coal wash reject and waste organics.