SentineX Noise Monitor and Vibration Monitor systems allow remote, continuous monitoring and reporting of noise levels, vibration levels and audio recording.
Built on the SentineX monitoring and reporting platform, users have unparalleled access to their noise monitoring data, including reports, charts and alarms, to enable real-time, performance-based management of operations.
SentineX Noise and Vibration is available in a number of configurations, and can be customised to suit your needs.
- Quattrosound® Directional Noise Monitor
- Omnidirectional noise monitor – fixed, mobile or portable
- Blast and vibration monitor
- Type-1 noise and vibration analyser
- 4-channel, simultaneous data acquisition (DAQ) device
- Continuous audio recording (mp3)
- Meteorological station
- Embedded SentineX software
- Robust communications
- Web repository that provides an interface to real-time monitoring results
- Custom alarm engine
- Records continuous statistical data, 1/3 octave data and real-time audio (MP3) files
- Ability to download recorded audio or stream live audio to your desktop or smart phone
- Provides access to real-time data from your desktop via a web repository, to better understand the impacts of your activities
- Custom alarm function that notifies you via SMS, email or voice message
- Continuous real-time noise and vibration monitoring in accordance with statutory requirements
- Audio diagnostics for noise source identification
- Noise complaint diagnostics when attended monitoring cannot be sustained
- Assessment of sleep-arousal events – maximising operational freedom while minimising adverse impacts
Want to know more?
Contact Novecom today about your Noise Monitors Needs
In addition to SentineX, Advitech Environmental has significant experience in environmental noise monitoring and management, and can help develop a monitoring strategy specific to the needs of your business.