The SynaptiX LID has been developed to meet the specifications of the NSW Floodplain Harvesting Measurement Policy.
The Local Intelligence Device (LID) is configured for interfacing with approved SDI-12 storage metering devices and data submission to the NSW DPIE Data Acquisition Service (DAS).
- The SynaptiX LID features an integrated solar-battery power module consisting of a 40 W panel and 80 Ahr LiFePo battery. This will give you up to 7-days of power autonomy.
- If tampering is detected the CPU will wake up and report the detection.
- Diagnostics interface via Ethernet port. The SynaptiX LID can be accessed via Ethernet on the standard M12 X-Code connector. The conversion cable to RJ45 is available separately.
- The SynaptiX LID is Department of Planning, Industry and Environment DAS approved and enabled.
- The SynaptiX LID samples the metering device periodically, on the hour.
- The primary CPU sleeps between gathering samples and uploading data to achieve low power consumption. The SynaptiX LID can also be optionally configured to interrupt power from the metering device when not in use.
Want to know more?
Contact Novecom today about your SynaptiX LID Needs